Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Truman - Pt. 1


Today is Truman's 3rd Birthday. We got him when he was 8 weeks old.

This was taken a couple weeks after we got him. All bright-eyed and settled in. (But still waking me up at 2 am to go out and pee).


This was the very first day we brought him home. After a 4 hour trip from PA. He threw up most of the way home.


His first sweater given to us by my Aunt's Yorkie, Louie. Truman used to think it was the most humiliating thing in the world to wear a sweater. Now he has a sweatshirt and thinks that is a bit more manly.


I don't know how old he was here, but he still had his puppy fur.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Truman is SOOOOO cute! and such a grown-up manly name! Some of his baby pictures remind me of Izzy a month ago when we got her, although she was 5 mos old at the time.

Luna said...

Awww...I hope Trumy had a nice birthday! He's such a sweetie...:)