Monday, January 25, 2010

The Icky Days of Winter


I love the changing seasons. I think there is beauty in each one. I even love winter. But lately it's been rainy and windy. The snow has all melted and everything is wet, muddy and sad-looking. And, we've all had terrible colds. I'm trying not to get spring fever yet, as we still have a possible two months of winter, but this is what I've been dreaming of.....


Campfires in the backyard.



Swimming in the pond. (Levi and his cousin Genna)



Home-grown tomatoes.



And sleeping in tents in the backyard. (Levi and his cousin Aryn).


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Luna said...

I can't wait! These pictures are good reminders for the soul on such a gray day.

Make me really want to enjoy each day of beautiful weather and sushine! It will be so nice to be outside all the time.

Sunny said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Stacie. I see we have a whole lot in common.

Summer is great time for the kids. I kinda enjoy it myself!